Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TILT.







Um Size 9 please :)



Anyone else addicted as much as i am. screw coffee give me a birthday cake cake pop please! 



For the love of Hockey



I wish I was skinny.. I want to do a session like this ♥



13 days and counting.. eekkkk i dont wonna be old



really?!?! i would love to sleep with my clothes above me. dreams of prada, gucci, pucci hahaha



April 25th.... I will officially be on the wrong side of 25


What I'd do to have a lil Mini Me.



One way ticket to here please



Trying to make bow ties for the lil men in my life( ps they do not look like these) 



this chair.. to die for


taking tree house to a whole new level. LOVE

1 comment:

  1. i am sure that you would look great in a photo shot like the one above !! let's do it !! check out my post from today !!

    ReplyDelete