Monday, June 18, 2012

16 weeks!

Baby's Stats!


Baby's size: about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces.


How far along:
16 weeks! 2 more and we find out boy or girl!!

Sleep: Psssh whats that?! I haven't been able to sleep comfortablely since the start! My ta-tas hurt, and now I already toss and turn trying to get comfy. Oh yea and drinking 2 plus bottles of water throughout the night makes the loo my BFF!
 

Maternity Clothes: Thank gosh for Summer time! Dresses have always been my fav and I think I will be living in Maxi's for the rest of the year!


Food cravings: PIZZZAAAA even through I know its gonna give me killer heart burn I still have to have it! I'm on a pizza like twice a week diet ;)


Food aversions: None really besides stuff i didnt like before. Smells turn me off but not enough to not eat it hahahahaha 


Symptoms I have:  I'm just starting to get really, really tired and the not sleeping is making it border line exchustion!


Doctor’s Appointment: July 10th! But we are going to a gender reveal place in a week in a half cause this chick cannot wait any longer! I want to shop already! 


Movement: Cute little flutters!


Belly Button:
Innie but I'm sure not for long
 


Gender: It's a ...you're gonna have to wait and see! 


Best moment of the week: Probably my boys fighting over the new baby, but im sure that won't last long after she/he gets here ;)
 
 
I’m looking forward to: DECOR-ATING!!!!! Shopping! Knowing whats cooking inside me! 


What I miss: ugh with this HOT HOT weather at the moment its an ice cold beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment