Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One day Beach Trip

So my cousin works at a camera shop in Ventura so i am super lucky to go to him for any camera needs. I was shooting a wedding and my flash was not being my friend. My sister and i figured we would make a trip out of it. I thought i was going to take pictures of the kids at the beach the weather had other plans. After our drive and my sister and niece telling Korbin about the sharks and other things in the ocean korbin wasnt to excited, lol either was Regan(sister). Korbin was over it before we even got near the water and Regan was ready to run because and i quote " the sea looked reallly angry". Well it goes without saying we didn't take to many pictures.



I wish i could be in front of and behind the camera at the same time ;)



Addy Bug



The angry ocean




Ok maybe not to scared after Payton(niece) got in the water

No comments:

Post a Comment