Sunday, August 26, 2012

Little Miss: 26 weeks!

  Hey at least I can still see my toes!!

 

Baby's Stats!



Baby's size:  about the size of a head of Lettuce!
Average size: 13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5-2.2 lb.



How far along: 26
weeks! only 14 more to go!!!


Maternity Clothes: Nope not yet still living in dresses! (its 100+ degree days over here!)

Food cravings: Pasta!! and sweets.


Food aversions: None really besides stuff i didnt like before. Smells turn me off but not enough to not eat it hahahahaha 


Symptoms I have: Blah... still tired, my bones and hips hurt!


Doctor’s Appointment:Sept 4th! My blood pressure was a little high this week so we are going to do a 2 week check up(pray that it was just that day getting to me and not early signs of preeclampsia)

Movement:  She is all over the plave but if you talk about it she will stop! (yep brat already!)


Belly Button:
Oh she will be a poking out in no time.


Gender: a Little Miss!!!!!!!!!

I’m looking forward to: SHOPPPINNGGGGG
What I miss:  not having heart burn daily!!!!! and sleep, but i dont see that changing for a few years :/

No comments:

Post a Comment