Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Little Miss H Decor

Dear Pinterest you are killing me here!!!! Who knew decorating for a little girl would be so difficult?! I cannot for the life of me make up my mind when it comes to which "style" I favor! Do I go bright funky and modern?! Or stick to what I love and just DIY with all my thrift shop/vintage finds?! I stay up at night pinning ideas but I love both styles SO much it is going to be way too hard! I guess it comes down to deciding which way I want to go with the bedding. I have it narrowed down to 3 different sets. Wish me luck! Until i decide here is a little taste of what my pinterest boards consist of(mostly vintage at the moment)!








2 comments:

  1. to cute I love all of those! Are you announcing her name? WE are desperate for baby girl names! eeek. any ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Oh man i have so many names to pick from, but Her name has been my girl name since before Korbin and I finally get to use it!!!! Send me a message and ill send you a good ol list!! Girl names are FUN!

    ReplyDelete