Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Proud!



So i am the compulsive buyer..um of pretty much everything. To top if off i am a compulsive i can do all DIY things, and lets just say that is a horrible combo.. I'm starting to think I am turning into a hoarder(shhh dont tell my hubby) I finally started making fabric flowers, and I am in LOVE. i found the cutest DIY tutorial for a t-shirt necklace, and i just got around to taking a few pictures sporting it. (dont mind the quick 1 am pictures lol) thought i would share!

2 comments:

  1. Hi met things are going well. Love the necklace. I wish I had patience to make that ki.da stuff...i get frustrated too easily. Little rt gets cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant hi mer this phone doesn't
    Like me it corrects when it shouldn't

    ReplyDelete