Wednesday, May 25, 2011

For The Birds ♥









































So we always go to the park and my kids always bring pine cones home. I was sick of looking at the piles of them all over the place. Another day another activities to keep my boys occupied, IDK about you but i did the whole Girl Scouts thingy, and i remember making bird feeders out of everything!
What you need:
  • Clean Pine Cones
  • Peanut Butter
  • Bird Seed
Super easy, Super fun!!
We went and got Slurpees before, Ryker was more interested in his slurpee and a spoonful of peanut butter than making the crap we were :)
Korbin, Dad and I set off Korbin LOVED it he has asked me everyday if we can make more, and they both LOVE watching the birds get down on THEIR( K and Rs) food as they say. Off to find new things to do with my Mini Humans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment